Think your body is getting out of shape? Do you want the sexy and attractive feminine figure that you once had? Try this program: Designed only for WOMEN. These workouts are based on short burst followed by short interval. No need to spend endless hours in your gym... Venus Factor
Weslo CardioStride 3.0 Manual Treadmill Review
Weslo CardioStride 3.0 which features SpaceSaver Design, is the newest manual treadmill model by Weslo. The Weslo brand is owned by Icon Health and Fitness, the world's largest developer, manufacturer and marketer of fitness equipment. Other well-known brands by Icon Health and Fitness are NordicTrack, ProForm, Weider, HealthRider, Epic, Image, Reebok and Gold's Gym.
Features and Specifications:
- Model Number: WLTL99312
- LCD console monitors your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned.
- SpaceSaver Design for storing the treadmill between workouts - This design allows you to fold up the deck and store it away easily.
- Fixed incline position at 15 degrees.
- Frame Dimension: 42 x 20 x 43 inches.
- Walking Surface (Belt Size): 17 x 41 inches.
- User Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- Assembled Weight: 69 pounds.
- Warranty: 90 days.
1. Easy assembly.
2. Walking area or belt size (17 inches x 41 inches) is larger than most other manual treadmills on the market. Nice.
3. Sturdy construction (69 pounds).
4. Inexpensive - It retails at about $160 at the moment (price may change from time to time).
1. Fixed incline at 15 degrees.
2. A bit noisy. However, this problem can be solved easily by applying an appropriate amount of lubricant.
3. Some users complained that the electronic display didn't work so well for them--they had to adjust the sensors several times fot it to work.
Our Rating for Weslo CardioStride 3.0 : 3.8 of 5.