Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1408M Manual Walking Treadmill
Sunny Health & Fitness is a premiere distributor and importer of health and fitness products based in Los Angeles, California.
SF-T1408M Manual Treadmill - An Overview
- Foldable manual treadmill with built-in transportation wheels
- Steel frame construction
- Non-slip walking deck surface
- LCD console powered by 2 AA batteries (included), displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and Pulse
- Pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- 3 Manual incline positions for various resistance levels
- Twin flywheels
- User weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Belt size (walking deck): 13" W x 40" L
- Overall treadmill dimensions: 50.5" H x 27" W x 53" L
- Overall treadmill weight: 66 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Days for parts and 1 year for frame
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1408M Manual Walking Treadmill comes quipped with a 40" x 13" walking belt and two non-slip side rails will delivers enough safety for intense and long cardio workout sessions. It keep track of your overall workout goals with an easy to read LCD that displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories and Pulse. Built-in pulse grip heart rate monitor allows for continual heart rate readings, and maintaining your target heart rate goal.
- Affordable price.
- Smoother workout with twin flywheels.
- 3 Manual incline positions for various resistance levels offer more workout flexibility.
- Built-in pulse grip heart rate monitor allows for continual heart rate readings.
- Narrow belt (13-inch width) lets you start the treadmill with lesser effort during workout (less friction) than a wider belt. But it does have its drawback as some users may find a narrower belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
- 13-inch belt is quite narrow. Some users may find a narrow belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
- Nothing else.
Comparison: Models SF-T1407M, SF-T1408M, SF-T1409M & *SF-T808M
*Note: SF-T808M is an older Sunny Health & Fitness manual treadmill which has been on the market for more than 2 years. See details Here.
|Approx. Cost of Ownership||$140||$170||$180||$140|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs||220 lbs||250 lbs||220 lbs|
|Belt Size (Walking Deck)||42" x 13"||40" x 13"||41" x 13"||42" x 13"|
|No. of Inclines||Fixed incline||3 manual incline positions||3 manual incline positions||Fixed incline|
|Magnetic Resistance System||No||No||8 Level micro tension controller||No|
|Monitor/Console||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, and Scan mode||LCD displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, ODM and Pulse||LCD displays Scan, Speed, Time, Distance, and Calories|
|Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitoring||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Built-in Transportation Wheels||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||50" H x 23" W x 49" L||50.5" H x 27" W x 53" L||49.6" H x 26" W x 61" L||46.9" H x 25.2" W x 49.2" L|
|Overall Weight||46 lbs||66 lbs||68 lbs||50.5 lbs|
|Warranty||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame|