Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T1407M Manual Walking Treadmill
SF-T1407M Manual Walking Treadmill is one of the three new manual treadmills recently (Feb. 2015) released by Sunny Health & Fitness.
Sunny Health & Fitness is a premiere distributor and importer of health and fitness products based in Los Angeles, California.
SF-T1407M Manual Treadmill - An Overview
- Foldable manual treadmill with built-in transportation wheels
- Steel frame construction
- Non-slip walking deck surface
- LCD console powered by 2 AA batteries (included), displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories and Scan mode
- Fixed incline
- Twin flywheels
- User weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Belt size (walking deck): 13" W x 42" L
- Overall treadmill dimensions: 50" H x 23" W x 49" L
- Overall treadmill weight: 46 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Days for parts and 1 year for frame
SF-T1407M by Sunny Health & Fitness is a brand new low-cost manual treadmill with most of the features similar to an older model (SF-T808M), but fitted with a twin-flywheel system and a larger LCD console. See comparison chart further down this page for more details.
- Low cost.
- Smoother workout with twin flywheels.
- Easier to read workout progress with a larger LCD console.
- Narrow belt (13-inch width) lets you start the treadmill with lesser effort during workout (less friction) than a wider belt. But it does have its drawback as some users may find a narrower belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
- 13-inch belt is quite narrow. Some users may find a narrow belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
- Fixed incline - The incline is not adjustable. An incline is necessary because it uses your own body weight and momentum to slide the treadbelt. Multiple inclines offer workout flexibility.
- Lack of heart rate monitoring.
Comparison: Models SF-T1407M, SF-T1408M, SF-T1409M & *SF-T808M
*Note: SF-T808M is an older Sunny Health & Fitness manual treadmill which has been on the market for more than 2 years. See details Here.
|Approx. Cost of Ownership||$140||$170||$180||$140|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs||220 lbs||250 lbs||220 lbs|
|Belt Size (Walking Deck)||42" x 13"||40" x 13"||41" x 13"||42" x 13"|
|No. of Inclines||Fixed incline||3 manual incline positions||3 manual incline positions||Fixed incline|
|Magnetic Resistance System||No||No||8 Level micro tension controller||No|
|Monitor/Console||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, and Scan mode||LCD displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, ODM and Pulse||LCD displays Scan, Speed, Time, Distance, and Calories|
|Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitoring||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Built-in Transportation Wheels||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||50" H x 23" W x 49" L||50.5" H x 27" W x 53" L||49.6" H x 26" W x 61" L||46.9" H x 25.2" W x 49.2" L|
|Overall Weight||46 lbs||66 lbs||68 lbs||50.5 lbs|
|Warranty||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame|