Sunny SF-T808M Manual Treadmill Review
Inexpensive, compact, light, simple and easy set-up, the Sunny SF-T808M Manual Treadmill has rapidly gained popularity among those who want keep in shape from the comfort of their home with a gym machine.
This manual treadmill features a foldable design for easy storage and movement in addition to a running space of 42" x 13". Your workout progress can be tracked via the treadmill's computer monitor screen that displays readings of speed, time, distance, total distance, and calories. With anti-slippery stickers on both of the side rails, this manual treadmill is sure to provide all the functionality needed for you to improve your fitness and sports performance.
The company behind the SF-T808M Manual Treadmill is Sunny Health & Fitness, a premiere distributor and importer of health and fitness products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Sunny Health & Fitness has been in business for over 10 years.
Specifications & Features of Sunny Manual Treadmill
- Model No: SF-T808M
- Fold-up design for convenience
- Computer display features scan, speed, time, distance, total distance, and calories burned options
- Running surface measures 42 inches long x 13 inches wide
- Single flywheel
- Anti-slip stickers on both side rails
- Assembled dimensions: 49.2L X 25.2W X 46.9H inches
- Max. user weight: 220 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 50.5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty on the Frame and 90 day Manufacturer's Warranty on Parts
1. Inexpensive. This is one of the cheapest manual treadmills on the market.
2. Easy to fold up and store away when not in use.
1. 13-inch belt is quite narrow. Some users may find a narrow belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
2. Fixed incline.
3. Single flywheel - Workout will not be as smooth as a twin-flywheel treadmill.
Our Rating for Sunny Manual Treadmill : Our Rating : 3.5 of 5
Comparison of SF-T808M with Newly released Models SF-T1407M, SF-T1408M, & SF-T1409M
|Approx. Cost of Ownership||$140||$170||$180||$140|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs||220 lbs||250 lbs||220 lbs|
|Belt Size (Walking Deck)||42" x 13"||40" x 13"||41" x 13"||42" x 13"|
|No. of Inclines||Fixed incline||3 manual incline positions||3 manual incline positions||Fixed incline|
|Magnetic Resistance System||No||No||8 Level micro tension controller||No|
|Monitor/Console||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, and Scan mode||LCD displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse||LCD displays Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, ODM and Pulse||LCD displays Scan, Speed, Time, Distance, and Calories|
|Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitoring||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Built-in Transportation Wheels||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||50" H x 23" W x 49" L||50.5" H x 27" W x 53" L||49.6" H x 26" W x 61" L||46.9" H x 25.2" W x 49.2" L|
|Overall Weight||46 lbs||66 lbs||68 lbs||50.5 lbs|
|Warranty||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame||90 days for parts and 1 year for frame|