Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill
Lightweight with wheels for easy portability, the Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill (model# 45-0900) is fitted with dual weighted flywheels for a smooth walking workout. The electronic monitor tracks your distance, workout time, speed and calories burned. With no electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain, you can use it anywhere. Adjust your workout intensity by choosing one of two incline positions, 10 degrees or 8 degrees.
Specifications & Features:
- Dual weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
- Two incline positions, 10 degrees and 8 degrees
- Sturdy steel frame
- Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface
- Foam padded front and side rails
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- No electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain so it can be used anywhere
- Running belt size (walking surface): 41" long x 12 3/8" wide
- Dimensions: 47" long x 22" wide x 45" tall
- Folds for easy storage to 17" x 22" folded footprint
- Maximum user weight: 225 lbs
- Product Warranty: 1 year frame/90 days parts
Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill Video Overview:
1. Inexpensive - Stamina InMotion T900 is probably the cheapest manual treadmill on the market.
2. Two incline positions - 8 and 10 degrees.
3. Dual weighted flywheel system means smoother workout in contrast to single flywheel manual treadmills.
1. Treadbelt width is only 12-3/8 inches, means too little room to walk comfortably.
2. Maximum user weight capacity is 225 pounds - This manual treadmill may not be right for you if your body weight exceeds 225 pounds.
Our Rating : 3.5 of 5
You may want to take a look at Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill which has a walking surface width of 17 inches as well as a higher user weight capacity of 250 lbs.