Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill
Lightweight with wheels for easy portability, the Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill is fitted with dual weighted flywheels for a smooth walking workout. The electronic monitor tracks your distance, workout time, speed and calories burned. With no electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain, you can use it anywhere. Adjust your workout intensity by choosing one of two incline positions, 10 degrees or 8 degrees.
Perhaps the cheapest manual treadmill on the market...
Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill will save you big bucks...
Specifications & Features of Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill
Dual weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
Two incline positions, 10 degrees and 8 degrees
Sturdy steel frame
Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, one-button control
Lightweight with wheels for portability
Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface
Foam padded front and side rails
Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
No electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain so it can be used anywhere
Running belt size (walking surface): 41" long x 12 3/8" wide
Dimensions: 47" long x 22" wide x 45" tall
Folds for easy storage to 17" x 22" folded footprint
Maximum user weight: 225 lbs
Product Warranty: 1 year frame/90 days parts
Stamina InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill Video Overview
1. Inexpensive - Stamina InMotion T900 is probably the cheapest manual treadmill on the market.
2. Two incline positions - 8 and 10 degrees.
3. Dual weighted flywheel system means smoother workout in contrast to single flywheel manual treadmills.
1. Treadbelt width is only 12-3/8 inches, means too little room to walk comfortably.
2. Maximum user weight capacity is 225 pounds - This manual treadmill may not be right for you if your body weight exceeds 225 pounds.
Take a look at
Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill which has a walking surface width of 17 inches as well as a higher user weight capacity of 250 lbs.
Our Rating :
3.5 of 5