Stamina InMotion T3000 Manual Treadmill with Full HandlebarFeatures & Specification Highlights:
- Dual-weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
- Self-powered so you set your own workout pace
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Textured, non-slip walking/running surface
- Folds for easy storage to 18 inches x 26 inches (46cm x 66cm) folded footprint
- Multi-function, battery operated monitor tracks distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned
- Foam padded front and side rails
- Adjust workout intensity by choosing between two incline positions, 10 degrees and 8 degrees
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Belt size: 40 inches (102cm) long x 17 inches (43cm) wide
- Required workout area: 95 inches (241cm) long x 74 inches (188cm) wide x 96 inches (244cm) high
- Folded size: 18 inches (46cm) long x 26 inches (66cm) wide x 49 inches (125cm) high
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (91kg)
- Warranty: 1 year frame/90 days parts
At a glance, the Stamina INMotion T3000 manual treadmill is quite similar to the Stamina InMotion II model, with the following differences:
1. Walking Surface of Stamina INMotion T3000 is 40 inches X 17 inches (42 inches x 17 inches for Stamina InMotion II)
2. Maximum user weight capacity for Stamina INMotion T3000 is 200 pounds (250 pounds for Stamina InMotion II)
3. Assembled size: Stamina INMotion T3000 - 48" x 49" x 26" and Stamina InMotion II - 46.5" x 43.5" x 26"
4. Shipping weight: Stamina INMotion T3000 - 55 lbs, Stamina InMotion II - 60 lbs.
5. Stamina INMotion T3000 is more expensive than Stamina InMotion II
From the above, Stamina InMotion II is obviously a better buy.
Stamina InMotion T3000 Manual Treadmill may not be right for you IF your body weight exceeds 200 pounds (because the maximum user weight of this treadmill is 200 pounds).