Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill - The Best Manual Treadmill
Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill (model# 45-1002) is currently the most popular manual treadmill on the market. It has a walking belt width of 17 inches, a lot wider than most other manual treadmill models.
Built by Stamina Products Inc., a company that has been supplying quality home fitness products since 1987. Stamina Products Inc. is one of the fastest growing Inc. 500 companies in the United States.
The treadmill has a 42-inch long x 17-inch wide walking/running deck with textured, non-slip walking/running surface to accommodate both longer and shorter strides, and you can adjust the incline for the workout intensity that is right for you. When not in use, fold, roll, and store away in a closet or corner.
Walking on the Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill is an affordable way for users to get a good cardiovascular workout at home regardless of the weather or time of day. Since there is no motor, this manual treadmill is quiet so you can work out while you watch TV or listen to music at the same time without disturbing others.
Specifications and Features of Stamina InMotion II Manual Treadmill:
- Dual-weighted flywheels for smooth workouts.
- Self-powered so you set your own workout pace. No electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain so it can be used anywhere. No motor means a quiet workout.
- Lightweight with wheels for portability.
- Textured, non-slip walking/running surface.
- Folds for easy storage to 18"x 26" (46cm x 66cm) folded footprint.
- Multi-function Monitor (Electronic Meter), which is powered by 2 AA batterries (included) automatically scans and tracks time, speed, distance, and calories in sequence with a change every four seconds:
- Mode/Clear Button - Press and release to select functions. Press and hold for three seconds to reset all functions to zero.
- Scan - Automatically scans TIME, SPEED, DISTANCE, and CALORIES in sequence with a change every four seconds.
- Time - From 1 sec. up to 99:59 minutes.
- Speed - From zero to 99.99 Mile/Hr.
- Distance - From zero to 99.99 miles.
- Calories - Displays the calorie consumption, from zero to 999.9 Kcal.
- Foam padded front and side rails.
- Sturdy, heavy-duty steel frame.
- Adjust workout intensity by choosing between two incline positions, 10 degrees and 8 degrees.
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability.
- Assembled size: 46.5" (118cm) long x 26" (66cm) wide x 43.5" (111cm) high.
- Belt size (Walking Surface): 42" (107cm) long x 17" (43cm) wide.
- Required workout area: 95" (241cm) long x 74" (188cm) wide x 96" (244cm) high.
- Folded size: 18" (46cm) long x 26" (66cm) wide x 47.5" (121cm) high.
- Weight: 56 lbs. (26 kg)(Shipping weight is slightly higher).
- User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year frame/90 days parts.
1. Wide belt or walking surface: The Stamina InMotion II has a walking area of 17" wide x 42" long and gives you plenty of room to walk comfortably as compared to most competing models that come with narrower belts (usually 13 to 13-1/2 inches) which seemed to me to be difficult to walk on with your feet side by side.
2. Long track records: This treadmill has a proven track records of reliable quality for more than 5 years on the market. There are plenty of real user reviews and comments which you can check up before making your purchase decision. (Note: There are more than 200 customer/user reviews in the Amazon Marketplace alone.)
3. Incline: Unlike some competing models that come with only a fixed incline, the Stamina InMotion II offers two incline positions at 8 and 10 degrees.
4. Twin flywheels: Dual-weighted flywheels offer a smoother, quieter, and more consistent workout in contrast to single flywheel manual treadmills since the force of walking is what moves the belt along a flywheel system.
5. Sturdy: The Stamina InMotion II manual treadmill is well built. At 56-pound weight, it is heavier than most competing models. This means better stability.
6. Affordable price: This treadmill is inexpensive. Its retail price usually falls in the range of $150 to $165. (Please note: Price does change from time to time. You may be able to get a lower price at time of any special offers, industry promotions and other seasonal promotional deals.)
1. Maximum user weight: This machine may not be right for you IF your body weight exceeds 250 pounds because the maximum user weight of this treadmill is 250 pounds.
2. More friction: The wider belt (walking area) of 17 inches means more friction between the belt and roller (as opposed to a narrower belt width) and noisier due to larger surface contact, which requires more strength to get the machine started. It's also more difficult to align a wider belt.
The Bottom Line:
We presume that you know what you really want when you decide to buy a manual treadmill instead of a motorized machine. As a matter of fact, one should never compare a manual treadmill directly with a motorized one since the price differential is so huge -- a basic motorized treadmill costs at least 2 to 3 times more money than a manual machine, and the more advanced motorized treadmill can cost 10 to 20 times (or higher) more!
In our humble opinion, Stamina InMotion II is the best manual treadmill on the market, with a proven track records of more than 5 years and more than 150 customer reviews in the Amazon Marketplace alone. The 17-inch belt, which is a lot wider than most other manual treadmill models, gives you plenty of room to walk comfortably.
Our Rating : 4.0 of 5