ProGear LX225 Cushion Deck Manual Treadmill Review
2014 New Release! Unlike most other manual models, the ProGear LX225 manual treadmill is designed with 4 rubber cushions positioned under the treadmill deck, which help to reduce impact on the ankles, shins and knees. The soft deck will make your workout more comfortable than even walking outside on hard surfaces.
The LX225 has been tested up to a significant weight capacity of 270 pounds. Additional heart rate readouts on the computer can keep you in your targeted heart rate zone for the maximum workout possible. Computer with an LCD display features elapsed time, distance, calorie burn, speed and heart rate monitoring. Twin 6" diameter flywheels provide an easy start and a smoother, quieter and more consistent workout.
Other features include: Wide 3-inch side rails for additional safety; steel frame has been reinforced to accommodate an extended weight capacity; quick and easy manual incline adjustments of 8 and 11 degrees, and transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily and stored away.
The ProGear brand of fitness equipment is owned by Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc., headquartered in Southern California in the United States of America. Paradigm Health & Wellness is a leading supplier in the health and wellness industry. Other well-known Paradigm brands include IRONMAN, Exerpeutic, and WorkFit.
- Cushioned deck.
- Extended user weight capacity of 270 pounds.
- Twin 6" diameter flywheels offer smoother walking.
- 2 incline positions offer flexibility.
- Large LCD display.
- New to the market means hard to find feedback on quality & reliability of the machine from real users.
- Narrow treadmill belt width of 14 inches.
Our interim rating for ProGear LX225: 3.8 of 5
ProGear LX225 has been included in our list of Top 5 Best Manual Treadmills under $200.
Specification & Feature Highlights:
- Model number: 3005
- Max. user capacity: 270 pounds
- Product dimensions (inches): 49 L x 26 W x 49 H
- Folded dimensions (inches): 21 L x 26 W x 49 H
- Treadmill belt size (inches): 14 W x 44 L
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Shipping weight: 69 lbs
- 4 Rubber Cushions are used to absorb leg, knee and ankle impact when exercising.
- Cushioned Deck makes it easier on legs and ankles than walking outside.
- Twin 6" diameter flywheels provide smoother, quieter and more consistent workout.
- Large LCD display features elapsed time, distance, calorie burn, speed and heart rate monitoring.
- Heart Pulse Sensors enables heart rate measurement to target your heart rate zone.
- Wide 3-inch side rails for additional safety.
- 2 manual incline adjustments of 8 and 11 degrees.
- Folds up easily for storage.
- Transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily and stored away.
- Batteries included.
- Some assembly required.
- Warranty: Amazon's product detail page for ProGear LX225 does not indicate any warranty information. However, warranty has been indicated as "1 Year Limited Warranty" in the manufacturer's website (Paradigm Health & Wellness).