ProGear 190 Space Saver Manual Treadmill Review
New! Released in 2014. The ProGear 190 Space Saver Manual Treadmill with 2 incline levels and twin flywheels gives you benefits of affordable fitness workouts at home with minimal assembly out of the box, uses no electricity and is maintenance free.
Tested up to 230 pounds of user weight, the treadmill's frame is constructed of steel with powder coated finish. It features wide side rails for safety; over-sized belt rollers provide a smooth and consistent walking experience; heart pulse sensors allows the user to measure target heart rate zones and heart pulse levels; longer handles with foam grips provide for walking security and loss of balance; 2 position incline levels of 6 and 10 degrees; twin cast iron flywheels for smooth and quiet walking, and more.
The ProGear brand of fitness equipment is owned by Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc., headquartered in Southern California in the United States of America. Paradigm Health & Wellness is a leading supplier in the health and wellness industry who also owns well-known brands such as IRONMAN, Exerpeutic, and WorkFit.
- Affordable price.
- Twin flywheels means smoother walking.
- 2 incline positions offer flexibility.
- New to the market means hard to find feedback on quality & reliability of the machine from real users.
- Narrow treadmill belt width of 13-1/4 inches.
- Small LCD display means harder to read workout progress.
Our rating for ProGear 190 Space Saver Manual Treadmill: 3.6 of 5
Specification & Feature Highlights:
- Model number: 3001
- Max. user capacity: 230 pounds
- Product dimensions (inches): 47 L x 23 W x 51 H
- Folded dimensions (inches): 21 L x 23 W x 51 H
- Treadmill belt size (inches): 43 L x 13-1/4 W
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Shipping weight: 56 lbs
- Twin cast iron flywheels.
- Steel Frame with powder coated finish. Wide side rails for safety.
- Incline adjustments feature quick and easy 2 position incline levels of 6 and 10 degrees.
- Over-sized belt rollers provide a very smooth and consistent walking experience.
- Heart pulse sensors allows the user to measure target heart rate zones and heart pulse levels.
- Computer has an LCD display featuring elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and scan.
- Longer handles with foam grips provide for walking security and loss of balance.
- Folds up easily for storage.
- Transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily from room to room.
- Batteries included.
- Some assembly required.
- Warranty: Amazon's product detail page for ProGear 190 does not indicate any warranty information. However, warranty has been indicated as "1 Year Limited Warranty" in the manufacturer's website (Paradigm Health & Wellness).