Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill Review
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill is a sturdy little walking treadmill that offers great value for those who want to regularly workout in the convenience of their own homes.
This is a fairly new fitness product on the U.S. market (2014), but expected to become very popular in the near future. In fact it is already a very popular choice by consumers in the U.K. since Feb 2013.
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill is one of the Top 5 Best Manual Treadmills based on our August 2014 update.
Features & Specifications:
- Fixed incline (approximately 7 degrees).
- 8 adjustable levels of magnetic resistance to tailor your workout level.
- Multi-function computer including speed, distance, calories, odometer, time and scan functions.
- Simple locking pin mechanism with built in wheels for ease of movement and storage.
- User weight capacity : Up to 220 pounds.
- Belt Size (walking space) : 15 inches x 40.2 inches.
- Treadmill footprint : 19.1 inches x 47.2 inches (This is the floor space it occupies).
- Size when folded : 48 inches (H) x 7.9 inches (D).
- Weight : 46.9 pounds.
- Warranty : 12 month.
1. Walking belt width of 15 inches is much wider than many existing manual treadmill models which are usually between 12 and 13 inches.
2. 8 adjustable levels of magnetic resistance offer flexibility to your workout tension level. This is a nice feature to have.
3. Affordable - Estimated cost of ownership is $150 Check latest Amazon.com price.
4. Twin flywheels means smoother & quieter workout.
5. The machine does fold up easily, which makes it easy to store or move it around.
1. Small computer - You may find it difficult to read your workout progress.
2. Fixed incline may restrict varied workouts.
3. Different handle design from other manual models (see picture above) - Some users may not feel comfortable with this design.
4. Not for running as the friction needed to move the belt requires you to hold the bars and push the belt. It's fine if you use this machine to walk.
5. You may find the machine a bit stiff and noisy at the beginning. Not a big issue since it can easily be solved by applying silicone lubricant.
The Bottom Line:
Our rating for Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill : 3.9 of 5
Excellent value for money if price is $200 or lower.