Stamina Avari A450-255 Magnetic Treadmill Review
The Avari Fitness Manual Magnetic Treadmill allows you to burn calories, tone muscles and stay in shape by conveniently working out at home. The machine features quality construction with sturdy steel oval tubing frame, dual weighted flywheels for smooth workout, textured non-slip walking surface, foam padded rails, skid-resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability, and more.
Being compact, the Avari Fitness Magnetic Treadmill rolls and folds for easy storage without taking up much space. It operates smoothly and silently with no electricity needed. The large, one-button control electronic monitor shows the speed, distance, time and calories burnt.
Stamina Products Inc. is the company behind Avari Fitness products. Founded in 1987 Stamina Products Inc. is based in Springfield, Missouri.
Specifications & Features At A Glance
1. Smooth, safe and quiet operation.
2. Sturdy design & construction.
3. Large electronic monitor, larger than most other manual treadmill models.
4. Dual Weighted Flywheels offer a smoother, quieter, and more consistent workout as compared to single flywheel manual treadmills.
1. 12.5-inch treadbelt is a bit narrow. While a narrow belt offers the advantage to let you move the treadmill deck with lesser effort or strength (smaller contact area between belt and roller equals less friction), it does have its drawback as some users may find a narrower belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
2. More expensive (above $200, at time of writing) in comparison to most manual treadmill models which are usually priced below $160.
The Bottom Line:
Our rating for Avari Fitness Manual Magnetic Treadmill : 3.6 of 5
Avari A450-255 Manual Treadmill is a sound investment IF you're happy with the 12.5-inch belt (which is the normal belt size for most manual treadmills on the market), and you do not mind paying a bit more. However, Avari A450-261 Adjustable Height Magnetic Manual Treadmill is even better, though it costs slightly more than Avari A450-255.
Avari Fitness Magnetic Treadmill Video Overview
Comparison - Avari A450-261 Vs Avari A450-255
|Description||Avari A450-261||Avari A450-255|
|User Weight Limit||250 lbs||250 lbs|
|Walking Deck (Belt Surface)||41.75" L x 12.5" W||43" L x 12.5" W|
|Open Dimensions||50" L x 27" W x 50.25" H||47" L x 26" W x 44" H|
|Product Weight||59 lbs||60 lbs|
|Incline||3 levels - 5, 6.5 & 8 degree||Single - 8 degree|
|Magnetic Resistance||Adjustable, 8 levels||Adjustable, 8 levels|
|Monitor||InTouch Fitness Monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans all functions||Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, three-button control|