Avari Adjustable Height Magnetic Manual Treadmill Review
The Avari A450-261 Adjustable Height* Magnetic Treadmill by Stamina Products Inc. offers a convenient & affordable way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home. It's best recommended for use to improve cardiovascular fitness, tone and strengthen legs, hips, and thighs. Stamina is responsible for such brands as Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, Cosmopolitan, Brenda DyGraf, Denise Austin and BodyShaping.
* Note: Height is adjustable as the treadmill comes with 3 levels of incline--8, 6.5 & 5 degree.
The Avari Adjustable Treadmill with magnetic resistance means you have a smooth, quiet workout without the need for any electricity. There are three levels of incline to vary your workout and challenge your muscles in different ways: 8 degree for the lowest setting, 6 1/2 degree for the middle setting and 5 degree for the highest setting. The eight levels of resistance allows you to customize the workout to meet your fitness goals.
The treadmill is fitted with InTouch Fitness Monitor that tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, three-button control.
The Avari A450-261 fits in even the smallest workout areas, and conveniently folds and rolls for easy storage.
Avari Adjustable Height Magnetic Treadmill Overview
1. Quiet operation.
2. Sturdy design & construction.
3. 3 levels of incline for varied workouts.
4. Dual weighted flywheels offer a smoother, quieter, and more consistent workout than single-flywheel manual treadmills.
5. 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance.
6. Large computer display means easy to read workout progress.
1. The 12.5-inch treadbelt width is rather narrow. While a narrow belt offers the advantage to let you move the treadmill deck with lesser effort or strength (smaller contact area between belt and roller equals less friction), it does have its drawback as some users may find a narrow belt awfully difficult to walk on with their feet side by side.
2. Higher cost of ownership (about $255 at time of writing) in comparison to other manual treadmill models which are priced in the range of $120 to $160.
The Bottom Line:
Our rating for Avari A450-261 Magnetic Treadmill : 3.8 of 5
For the quality, Avari A450-261 Manual Treadmill is an excellent investment IF you're happy with the 12.5-inch belt (which is the normal belt size for most manual treadmills on the market), and you do not mind paying a bit more.
Comparison - Avari A450-261 Vs Avari A450-255
|Description||Avari A450-261||Avari A450-255|
|User Weight Limit||250 lbs||250 lbs|
|Walking Deck (Belt Surface)||41.75" L x 12.5" W||43" L x 12.5" W|
|Open Dimensions||50" L x 27" W x 50.25" H||47" L x 26" W x 44" H|
|Product Weight||59 lbs||60 lbs|
|Incline||3 levels - 5, 6.5 & 8 degree||Single - 8 degree|
|Magnetic Resistance||Adjustable, 8 levels||Adjustable, 8 levels|
|Monitor||InTouch Fitness Monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans all functions||Electronic monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans with simple, three-button control|